DID NOT GET EMS that i bought

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
buckmaster1211
Spotter

DID NOT GET EMS that i bought

Post by buckmaster1211 »

I bought 500ems as a gift but never got the gift code at the request of Steam I retried it 5 times with 2 different credit cards and it charged my card all 5 times but all 5 times I never got the one code! Steam says it's not their fault it's on THC so I emailed them and waited 2 weeks no response! e-mailed them again a week ago no response as of yet! I have spent 100s of $ on this game and never had an issue!
So question what is my next step is there a phone number I can call?
BCKidd

Re: DID NOT GET EMS that i bought

Post by BCKidd »

I think you have followed all the steps that you can. I would keep following up tho. I know I have had something similar happen to me, where I thought I had checked off "Buy as a Gift" check box, when I actually hadn't- in which case the EM$ ended up in my accumulated EMS- in my account, and no Gift Code was issued. Did you check your "My Wallet/Purchase History" it will show purchased Gift Codes there. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you, except keep the pressure on EW Support. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”