Can't Equip Scope To Rifle

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Serengetti

Can't Equip Scope To Rifle

Post by Serengetti »

I hope you can help me. I am very new to this game. I can't see where to get an answer to my problem, so just am asking you.
I purchased a new scope that is now in my inventory, but I can't install it on my rifle. Can you tell me how, or where I can learn how? Thanks
xOEDragonx

Re: Can't Equip Scope To Rifle

Post by xOEDragonx »

Serengetti wrote:I hope you can help me. I am very new to this game. I can't see where to get an answer to my problem, so just am asking you.
I purchased a new scope that is now in my inventory, but I can't install it on my rifle. Can you tell me how, or where I can learn how? Thanks
Only certain scopes can be equipped to certain rifles. The first thing you should do is return to the store page for the scope that you bought. Scroll down on the page and view the list of rifles that can equip that scope. If the rifle you're trying to equip the scope to doesn't appear on that list, you will not be able to equip that scope to that rifle.

If the rifle does appear on the list, you should only need to launch a hunt, open your inventory, equip the rifle in one of the weapon slots and then click the scope box under the firearm where you can select your new scope.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

If you tell us which rifle you have and which scope you purchased we would be much better informed to advise you what steps you need to take to solve the problem.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Serengetti

Post by Serengetti »

thanks for the info.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”