Halloween Animals Ignoring Callers?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Bort
Scout

Halloween Animals Ignoring Callers?

Post by Bort »

Since the patch I'm experiencing Axis Deer completely ignore the caller. They can't be lured. And fox won't go anywhere near the motion predator decoy. Is it just me or are caller and decoy effects broken?
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: Halloween Animals Ignoring Callers?

Post by DeadClopz »

I had 2 fox come in to the predator caller but that was it, both ran off to re-heal from body shots. and the deer seem to ignore the scent or caller.

Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

Aren't the attractants supposed to work the same? I thought I read an EW person say that somewhere. I could be mistaken and they didn't say that.
If it's true attractants are supposed to work....they're not working. Attractants seem to be broken.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I had no problems with the deer and fox calls, they always worked perfectly. I have not tried smells and placeable baits.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

I had no issues with callers for either foxes or deer. I think it's just you trying to call spooked animals lol.
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

Comrade_Floof wrote:I had no issues with callers for either foxes or deer. I think it's just you trying to call spooked animals lol.
Probably. LOL
I successfully called an Axis deer after reading the advice posted here but of course when it came in to view I spooked it by being impatient trying to get closer for a shot. I'm learning the hard way to become more and more slow, stealthy, and patient as all the best hunters that play this game advise.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

Bort wrote:
Comrade_Floof wrote:I had no issues with callers for either foxes or deer. I think it's just you trying to call spooked animals lol.
Probably. LOL
I successfully called an Axis deer after reading the advice posted here but of course when it came in to view I spooked it by being impatient trying to get closer for a shot. I'm learning the hard way to become more and more slow, stealthy, and patient as all the best hunters that play this game advise.
Glad you are learning, mate. The axis deer during this event are fairly hard but it's very rewarding finally getting a big one.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”