Do harvests disappear eventually?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Jackson11
Scout

Do harvests disappear eventually?

Post by Jackson11 »

I should know this by now, but is there a point where harvests just disappear? I usually sit in a stand and wait til I'm done hunting before I collect my kills, but is it a bad idea to wait too long?

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Do harvests disappear eventually?

Post by Brutus969 »

No but
- tracks will eventually disappear
- elk corpses will eventually start to slide away, if you have enough corpses around you. They will start to slide in a random direction at a random speed until they reach an obstacle on the map. Quite hilarious & annoying
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

Brutus969 wrote:No but
- tracks will eventually disappear
- elk corpses will eventually start to slide away, if you have enough corpses around you. They will start to slide in a random direction at a random speed until they reach an obstacle on the map. Quite hilarious & annoying
Ah, thank you sir.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I know of two situations where animals disappear.
- If the day ends and you start a new day, all uncollected kills would be removed.
- In multiplayer, animals have gone uncollectable, usually when the animal left the render distance of the shooter.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

HooCairs wrote:I know of two situations where animals disappear.
- If the day ends and you start a new day, all uncollected kills would be removed.
- In multiplayer, animals have gone uncollectable, usually when the animal left the render distance of the shooter.
Ah, appreciate it mate.

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Lately in ER I experienced stranger things, and things getting weirder, killed animals that resurrect and run away or animals with mortal wounds that don't die and you have to finish them with the second shot. Animals just vanish into thin air. Animals increasingly going beneath the ground. Unrecorded captures. This game has became a jumble of weird bugs in empty reserves.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”