equipment lost

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Carff

equipment lost

Post by Carff »

On Timbergold trails i placed a double tail motion predator decoy. It still shows on the map but im unable to find it again. No motion or sound to trace. Even the puma i lured to the spot didnt locate it eighter :?
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Re: equipment lost

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I have had the same - apparently this happens sometimes. Get in contact with support. They will reset it.
Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Timbergold became unplayable, if things weren't bad enough an almost deserted reserve, it's a bunch of crazy bugs too. Now I rarely play in that reserve and every time I regret it. Today I shoot a beautiful male Elk apparently a lung r-lung f shot, I go and find strange body shot, ok I tracked it and I got an elk cow! :o Ok, nowadays change sex is fashionable for someone :mrgreen: but to make matters worse the stats in game score two hits! :D So I check the general stats there's scored 1 shot obviously, just 1 bullet was missing from the clip. In the next game instead 2 was missing. Now that's enough! :|

The absurd hunting

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/11al ... /113217478
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I also had a strange thing today:
I am stuck in the mission killing 3 rams with the bow @100%. I already had a lot of instant kills, but I am painfully suffering from the bug, that - even with good shot at short range - they will still live for 0.3s.
Today I came to a ram that was stucked. I walked in at 2.6m, the whole sight of the bow was full of body and the shot hit right into the hoof of the ram.
It took me 2 more arrows to bring it down.
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”