Bug in Whiterime Ridge with Snow Goose

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

There is a bug that is repeated systematically in each hunt more than 10 times. You sewed that the flocks of geese are flying in the direction indicated by the arrows. From one moment to the next they appear in the indicated areas with an X perched on the ground. There is no transition from flock flight to ground position, it is immediate. In the picture the arrows are closer than the flocks really are

Hay un bug que se repite sistemáticamente en cada cacería mas de 10 veces. Cosiste en que las bandadas de gansos van volando en la dirección que indican las flechas. De un momento a otro aparecen en las zonas indicadas con una X posados en el suelo. No hay transición del vuelo en bandada a la posición en el suelo, es inmediato. En la imagen las flechas estan más cerca de lo que realmente estan las bandadas

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 856B7E6E6/
nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Bug in Whiterime Ridge with Snow Goose

Post by nachthexe »

I have seen this happen too. Instant teleportation to the ground.
Code: Select all
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

Same here .
I think WRR is the most bugged map of them all,since the introduction of these birds .

But about the Snow Geese ...
- They can be heard but not seen .
- They can be seen but not heard .
- They sometimes fly way too high . You can see a flock be way up there at times and they will never break .
( Other birds, Ducks, Canadian Geese, Magpies, have one height of flight . Only the distance to the hunter is random .)
- What we are talking about, the sudden appearing of them at the end of the frozen lake .

If it was intended like that, i'm mute .

Steve
Belairon2

Post by Belairon2 »

Goose cant be heard until they break , you dont know they are coming until they are on top of you
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Not sure where that comes from.... I hear the geese all the time, then look in the direction I hear the noise coming from, then start to try and flag them in. I absolutely hear them before they break...
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Bonedigger777
Tracker

Post by Bonedigger777 »

I've had that happen numerous times. I would get a goose call on the Huntermate and look over and a flock is already sitting on the ice. I thought I was just looking the other way and missing them landing, but it's nice to know it isn't just me.
jack30286
Tracker

Post by jack30286 »

I have seen the same happen.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

All goose species do this. If it wasn't there from the beginning, at least it has snuck in a long time ago with canada goose already, before magpie and snow goose were added.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Belairon2 wrote:Goose cant be heard until they break , you dont know they are coming until they are on top of you
Make sure you do not have "Disable flocks sound" box checked. Hit Esc and check under "Options>Gameplay."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”